Monday, January 18, 2010

Fishing Trip


































































I was so excited to see Robyn's post. I miss all the updates so, that was great!! Thanks Robyn. I can't wait to see some new pictures of Matthew.----- Johnny has been wanting me to post these fishing pictures for a while. I didn't realize what a pretty area this is. I hope everyone is doing well. My family is "hanging in there." Hunter is taking a Hunter safety course, which he says is named after him. Brycen is keeping busy with homework, scouts, more homework, and a job that our neighbor gave him, oh, and more homework-- at least that's what it seems like. Ashlee is still feeling under the weather so we're anxiously waiting for her to feel better. I told her when she feels like eating again I will take her where ever she wants to go eat. I can't wait. Anyone want to join us? We'll celebrate. Brennan asks "Why" all day long about everything. So, I have to be really careful the way I word things. Anyways, I miss and love you all.












2 comments:

  1. It looks like everyone really did have fun on that fishing trip. I am glad that all of them were able to go. I really hope Ashlee starts feeling better also. We are praying for her. Count Garet and I in on the dinning out. We would LOVE to celebrate with you!!!

    ReplyDelete